Stones Toss Documents is seeking a complete-time Social Media Supervisor in our Los Angeles office environment. The place will work carefully with label’s Artwork Director, A&R and Challenge Managers to bolster and expand Stones Throw’s manufacturer identification and affect throughout social platforms as nicely as oversee and add to label’s artists’ social media tactics throughout all social platforms. Ideal candidate is a innovative, self-enthusiastic personal with 3+ many years professional social media practical experience in audio with a deep know-how of the songs marketplace landscape. Familiarity with the label, our supporter base and our artists’ songs as well as a common enthusiasm for new music is crucial. Applicant must also have deep engagement with all appropriate and rising social media networks, digital platforms and audio culture.
For consideration, be sure to ship a resume with a cover letter and/or portfolio to [email protected].
ABOUT STONES Toss
Stones Toss Records is an unbiased file label founded in 1996 by DJ Peanut Butter Wolf with places of work in Los Angeles and London. Known for a richly numerous roster, earlier touchstone releases incorporate albums by Madvillain, J Dilla, Madlib, Mayer Hawthorne, Dam-Funk and Aloe Blacc . The recent roster includes artists these types of as Sudan Archives, Delicate Significant Club, Knxwledge, Mndsgn, Benny Sings, NxWorries (Anderson. Paak & Knxwledge), Automated, Jerry Paper, John Carroll Kirby, Kiefer and Los Retros.
- Build a deep comprehension of Stones Throw’s record, branding and voice
- Collaborate with art director and wider staff to create label’s overarching social media system which includes bettering Stones Throw’s manufacturer profile, supporting recent roster and highlighting label’s on the net retail outlet
- Regulate label’s social media channels day-to-working day, together with copywriting as nicely as material development and sourcing
- Maintain regularity in label’s voice and tone in duplicate across platforms.
- Collaborate with artists, artist management and label to build social media methods to integrate into artist promoting campaigns together with sourcing partaking written content and creating resourceful means to existing the artist and their releases
- Perform social media audits of artists’ accounts and establish and provide customized greatest follow tips for artists
- Prepare and keep label social media calendar
- Prepare and employ paid social media advertising campaigns for artists alongside with electronic marketing and advertising workforce
- Develop associations with account supervisors at social media platforms, discovering new methods, new characteristics and partnership possibilities to integrate into strategies
- Commission and operate influencer campaigns where appropriate
- Consider analytics all over engagement and report to wider crew to shape social media techniques
- Stay on top of most current developments and developments in social media and share with the broader team and artists
- Show up at Stones Toss artist occasions and doc on social media where proper
- Keep on to emphasize label’s history in addition to existing roster and gatherings.
Skills & Encounter
- Authentic passion for and expertise of Stones Throw’s tunes and heritage
- Demonstrable understanding of the Stones Toss social media voice and aesthetic
- Minimal 3 many years qualified social media expertise functioning in the amusement field, ideally in the room
- Very solid know-how of all social media platforms and their B2B platforms
- Enthusiasm for the most up-to-date developments in the social media and electronic promoting landscape
- Outstanding copywriting abilities
- Robust eye for persuasive creative electronic material
- Demonstrable talent at raising social media engagement and pursuing
- Means to operate efficiently inside a group and communicate large amounts of data and information and facts clearly and concisely
- Knowledge performing with budgets, and resourceful when budgets are constrained
- Meticulous notice to depth
- Optimistic and collaborative mindset
- Graphic layout and online video enhancing techniques a moreover
School degree essential
- Paid Health Insurance coverage Prepare and Premium
- 401 K Matching
- Paid Holidays which include end of year closure from Dec.24 – Jan 1.
- Compensated Time Off
Stones Throw is an equivalent opportunity employer, embraces diversity and is committed to a operating surroundings wherever no just one will be addressed much less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, faith, perception or age.